SAIS Europe is getting ready to welcome the Class of 2016. We in Admissions look forward to meeting students, with whom we've been in touch over the last few months.
The race has been long, but fun all along. Our Office remains involved with students while they are at SAIS, but our main responsibility is to ensure SAIS continues to attract the best candidates: we now need to turn our eyes to recruiting the next class.
Students interested in learning more about SAIS and SAIS Europe, will have plenty of opportunities to get to know us up close.
Over the next few months, we will hold several online and in-person information sessions. Below is a list of some the events we've lined up for the summer and beyond. Much more will be available soon.
The online information sessions are a great way to learn more about us. The first session will be in June. We plan to hold one session per month until December. See the dates below:
- June 29 at 6 pm Italian time (1600 GMT or 1200 EST) - https://connect.johnshopkins.edu/june29/
- July 23 at 4 pm Italian time (1400 GMT or 1000 EST)
- August 26 at 6 pm Italian time (1600 GMT or 1200 EST)
- September 23 at 4 pm Italian time (1400 GMT or 1000 EST)
- October 14 at 6 pm Italian time (1600 GMT or 1200 EST)
- November 26 at 12 pm Italian time (1100 GMT)
- December 10 at 6 pm Italian time (1700 GMT or 1200 EST)
The first few sessions will be generic. As we get closer to the deadline for applications, we will focus on one or two topics at each session. These will range from the application components, to Career Services, Academics and Student Life.
To participate to the session on June 29, click on the link above provided and log-in as a guest. We will provide the other links soon.
The Open Day will be on December 7. Attending Open Day is an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand what our program offers. Visitors will be able to speak with faculty, current students and staff. In addition, they will be able to attend classes and seminars held on the day. A registration form and tentative schedule will be available soon.